Using the Conditions tool in the Notification and Channel settings allows you to use properties from the
profile objects provided by the Send API call or User Profile to prevent the notification from sending when specific conditions are met.
- Channel conditions only apply to the channel where you set them.
- You cannot disable specific integrations within the channel. If you want to be able to disable specific integrations based on Conditions, add set the integration(s) as a stand-alone channel(s) in the notification.
Setting send conditions on Notifications and Channels
1. Open the Notification or Channel Settings and select the Conditions tab.
2. Select the source of the property and values.
3. Set the property name, operator and value that you want to disable the notification.
4. Important: if you set multiple conditions, all conditions must be met to disable the message.